Friday 24 May 2013

Foxy Brown Threatens to Sue Over Jay-Z

Foxy Brown and Jay-Z haven't been publicly linked for years, but that doesn't mean she has ill feelings towards her longtime friend … or that she revealed secrets about his intimate life. Foxy is threatening to sue gossip blog MediaTakeOut.com over a two-year-old story that she says is untrue, and the "Ill-Na Na" contacted TMZ to set the record straight.

According to the rumor, Foxy attended a baby shower and put Jay's sex practices on blast. She allegedly exposed him for being gay, bedding transsexuals, giving her an STD, and losing her virginity to a then 27-year-old Hov, when she was only 15.

"The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach," she said. "Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney."

Furthermore, Foxy called the report "the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations" she's ever "experienced."

"This fictitious story…with no audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent."

It's been nearly 20 years since their "Ain't No N----" collaboration pushed Foxy into the spotlight, and she hasn't forgotten Mr. Carter's generosity. "Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team.

"Beyoncé, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me … I will not let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation."

MediaTakeOut hasn't responded to her claims but the site is known to stir the pot, so Foxy might want to get in line. Dr. Dre and reality star Evelyn Lozada are just two of the celebrities who have previously threatened lawsuits against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment